Thursday 5 November 2015

Rising from the ashes

It is weird how situations pan out in our lives. Despite knowing exactly how I want and what I want in my life, the path to reach it sometimes becomes so tumultuous that disillusionment fogs the better part of my thought. And this disillusionment is so appalling to a person of my nature because it is absolutely contrary to my being. A person who has a plan for a every little thing finds it impossible to cope with. The big question then is -What to do?
For me the answer is always talk to someone. If I sit and think about issues and try to figure them out, it is absolutely useless, I come up with shit. On the other hand the other person's wisdom, without even directly addressing my issues, somehow manages to shed light on the possible way out. And so there I had him, my knight in shining armour, my dear friend!       

No comments:

Post a Comment